Sunday, May 23, 2010

an amazing weekend

It's sunday, how awesome, it just means that i'm going back to camp again.. not that it sucks but it's just that I really hate it when people start thinking that I've got such a slack job and i'm slacking my life away.. it's not that easy!!!!!!!!!! I'm still dreaming that my BB will fall from the sky but i've still gotta wait, arg..

Came online and saw that Singapore is finally at the top for the most competitive economy.. Wonder if more investors will come to Singapore because of that? They better, then as consumers we can benefit.. looks like I've not forgotten my econs :D

On friday, Chansey celebrated her magical 21st :) and there was a big party, with many many people.. It's been 4 years since we first met and my MI journey has been amazing partially thanks to her.. She thought me how to play volleyball, challenged me in academics and pushed me ahead and we even had so much fun in sports council.. Thanks loads babe!
HAPPY 21ST!


Kim, Calvin.c and myself had froggy porridge after the party, as always, fantastic!!


Due to the late night of Friday, I freaking woke up at 5pm on saturday.. hahaha, it's madness.. There's the Navy Open house today and I don't know if i'm going because my dad wants to, but there's my cousin's birthday party at Temesek Club.. I think we'll end up at the club.. Till then, hope that all my hard work will be put to great results..
O ya, Jon's going off to Australia for the pilot thing, ALL THE BEST JON!!! HOPE TO HEAR GREAT RESULTS FROM YOU ;D

No comments: