Sunday, May 16, 2010

o man.. the thoughts of my future is scary, but i like the way it is now..

So the day began with me finally meeting Jenson to pass him, the haunting volleyball to give back to bravo wing.. While we were still cadets, a volleyball from the store actually got flushed away during one of our nights out game and because it was signed out under my name, some dude called me last week and asked for a ball! OMG.. had to replace, it was biting my conscience..

so thereafter, met Vanessa after a very long time of not meeting her and she showed me her business.. the thing is, I'm not ready to join a business yet and I'm pretty sure that I'm happy of my life right here right now.. I don't have the means/courage to take a leap into the corporate world just yet.. it sucks know in that the actual world out there is going to be fierce and totally real, but o man.. I'm just not ready and I still want to enjoy my youth as it is.. stepping into a business now is really not the time, I've got no mean to do it yet.. not yet, I'm sorry Vanessa (and wen loong for that matter) :(

anyway, then spent the night at a cousin's place, with the Little ones.. I love hanging around this little kiddos.. it makes me feel so happy.. it always reminds me of myself when I was much younger.. furthermore, when I see grandma looking at them with those 'granny eyes', i can tell so many stories from them.. I love my grandma :D the rest of the night was spent hanging around with Calvin eating froggy porridge and then to his palce to chill.. he just fetched me back so here I am.. I'm just feelin a little troubled about what just happened today due to the Vannessa thingy.. I know I"m not being specific here, but I don't think I should.. It shall be that way.. I like life the way it is now, and it shall stay like that for now.. thanks and sorry! :S

No comments: