Friday, May 14, 2010

The guy that started NS

http://sg.yfittopostblog.com/2010/05/14/remembering-dr-goh-keng-swee/

Dr Goh just passed away this morning.. I didn't knew who he was until now.. So he was one the first few to impliment NS.. He's one of our founding fathers and he's done a lot for this nation.. RIP DR GOH :)

This week has been groundbreaking (to me at least).. things are moving and people are moving, it feels good.. we're finally advancing in the correct direction.. it's really been tough ;)

nothing much happened this week, just that school 4 is opening soon and i've been busy.. I'm missing the times I've had when I was a cadet.. life has been harder but still it's been great.. With greater power comes greater expectations and greater responsibility - the higher you climb, the thinner the air.. nonetheless, the air's cooler, nicer and more refreshing :P

I'm waiting for Shrek to be realeased soon :D and this week I've not fulfilled my Movie requirement.. Nevermind, I can always replace next time.. hahah..

No comments: