Sunday, May 9, 2010

time to think, read and celebrate..

Clearly I don't have to say more what the movie of the week is!

IRONMAN IRONMAN! IRONMAN IRONMAN!

Starring:


Ms Potts

War Machine


Black Widow whao!

Whiplesh

and clearly IRONMAN!!!!


so the story was great and i'm definately giving it like 5/5.. furthermore, the little snippet at the end of the show after the credits just blew my mind.. i'm waiting for the next movie marvel's giving.. it's gonna be awesome! I'm saying it could be the best movie of the year ;) I think there should be more action from Black widow thou and the baddie died so quickly.. ok i'm adjusting my rating, 4.5/5 :P


Besides movie of the week, it's also the high week this week because my work goes full swing and i'm always busy.. being AO and ATO ain't easy.. we've to deal with so many ppl and our efforts are always overlooked.. o well.. this is when my mind comes in, i must always remember that: It doesn't really matter who sees how much you do or what you do, what matters most is that you know that you've done it for you.. because ultimately, does it really matter if anyone feels anything for you and you don't feel anything for yourself?

ok shit that ' it' moment.. so i've received like 6 magazines in my post this week.. Discovery, Readers' Digest, Pioneer, Newsweek, some Temesek club mag and another army magazine.. OMG, seriously how much can I read? hahahaah.. it's funny just arriving at home, going into my room and seeing so many magazines piled on my desk.. ever since commissioning, I've always been receiving letters and stuff on my desk everytime I reach home, it makes my feel old : S

Today's also Mothers' Day, so HAPPY MOTHERs' DAY!!!

No comments: