Saturday, May 1, 2010

the start

the start of everything is always not easy, and similarly, sch4's atart up isn't easy as well.. but never the less, only a few can safely say that they've been involved in the setting up of a sch.. yay me! I'm gonna do my best and make sure everything will progress smoothly and ensure the smooth operation in the days to come :) it's kinda stressful, but I'm trying to keep it cool so I'll not get an outbreak hahahaah :S

So yesterday was kinda like my first 'cohesion' and we watched Ip Man 2 which happens to be the Mooo-vie of the week as well..



So it's a continuation from Ip man (which I didn't catch) but it's a different story altogether so it's ok if you didn't catch part 1.. The story goes early 1950s (if i remember right) and how the westerners came settling into HK and the show featured the westerners making a mockery of the HK people.. So the kong-fu masters were pissed off and the movie goes on to show how Ip man dealing with the situation..

I don't know If the story is actually a true event, but it came as a surprise to me that Ip man is actually a true person that coached Bruce Lee.. hahaa, and I thought it was all friction! Alright, not too bad, I'll give the movie 3.5 out of 5..

Well, a HK friend's in town, probably gotta meet him tonight or something.. till next week ;)

No comments: