Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fun but late, opps

YIPPIE :) was busy last week so didn't get a chance to address :) i'm blogging with my new laptop which i shall name Bambi. hahaha.. The name just struck me.. so anyway, last week was awesome! we 'll start with saturday:

Went shopping with Caryn and had a great lunch at Pariss at Marina.. I was watching Buffetlicious and attempted to find the places they were introducing but can't seem to find.. so ended up at Pariss.. So the review goes, it's not too bad as most reviews i have heard from.. They serve fresh oysters which i loved so much :P and there's the interesting crab in pumpkin sauce, which was later replaced by chilli crab which I also had yesterday hahaha.. the crabs were good as well.. the not so nice parts were probably the sushi because it didn't tasted nice at all frankly speaking, only the salmon sashimi was ok.. We have this little idea that we're gonna set up a food review blog, hahaha, but not so soon i guess.. I forgot to bring my camera on that day so no photos sadly..

so after buffet, headed down to bugis and stuff and being the Marvel fan that I am brought myself a Venom! OMG freaking cool :) I was choosing between a venom or a black spiderman but I decided on the venom because it had cool muscles and it looked wicked :)

it's gonna go well with my little storm figurine :)

After a fun Saturday, mum and myself headed back to the marina area for the PC show and got ourselves a laptop each:) great day yo! that was pretty much it, .. the week has been a nice week, I'm feeling very much in place as the AO now, so choos!

o ya, Ming Feng and Jun Khiang will be commissioning today :) hurry! congrats guys! it's been a long and tough journey, i'm very sure but you've made it ;)

No comments: