Sunday, June 13, 2010

WAKA WAKA

WAKA WAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WORLD CUP 2010 has officially kicked off, boy am I excited :D The opening match was a good match held up by South African team against a strong Mexico team.. Then france didn't win Uraguay!! FRANCE OMG!!! ok so world cup fever has begun and I guess everyone's watching it or whatever, too bad I'm not able to watch all matches since i'm not that free, I'm hoping to catch an exciting quarter finals :) and just a few hours ago, south koreans did a good job and won with a 2-0! woo hoo! go asia!

the world cup started and so did the PC show 2010.. gotta decide what to get this time.. last show got a cam, wonder what to get for this.. mum wants to get a notebook, i'm considering.. hmmmmmm..

my school 4 has started and life has not less hectic, but nonetheless busy.. o well.. i'm thinking if i should go for next week's comms parade to see the next batch of officers.. it'sgonna bring back sooooo much memories :D

No comments: