Sunday, July 4, 2010

brain damage

on my way to camp now with my dad driving along PIE bedok i think.. since the test of blogging from phone worked the last time, and i didn't blog this week, i'll do it now :) so i fell ill on wednesday evening after my stupid DoO.. started havin a bad cough/throat and fever came. still we had a first ever hq cohesion at pasir ris with our new TO and i endured through all the discomfort at the buffet :( reported sick on thursday and went home and started dying since then.. 39.4 was the temp and i got a shock.. i was so hot i felt dizzy the whole time. no amount of sleep seemed to help.. and by surdday morning, i was certain i was gonna get brain damage from such a prolonged fever.. and i was actually kind expecting some ambulance to pick to the hospital :) but damn it, mum being mum took care of me and forced me to eat and drink and whatever until today morn when i feel a lot better :D I still feel a little dizzy thou (maybe i really got brain damage) and coughing like a dog.. o look, i'm at SFT ,B that was how i spent my sick weekend.. haha :)

No comments: