Saturday, July 10, 2010

tired, depressed, should have predicted what was comin

argggggggggg.. I'm on an addiction for Glee now.. Glee is fun, it's somehow nice to watch.. ok that's not the point of this post..

I'm tired of my life.. the whole 'going into tekong' every week is driving me crazy.. somehow, i'm regretting so much that I should have opted to go elsewhere instead of Tekong after commissioning.. now i'm really really hating my choice.. I feel so bored and lonely and it seems that i'm just waiting for ORD.. and i'm not that kind who just wait for time to come yet that's what I'm doing..

Mistake 1: Should not have get myself posted to Tekong
Mistake 2: Should have never even went for the AO interview when we first got posted into Tekong..

I could be in like some company happy as a PC now.. Life is so so so sad now.. arggggggggg!!!! I feel like dying, I need to get myself posted elsewhere, or I'll rot into nothingness.. This is so horrible..

No comments: