Sunday, July 11, 2010

World Cupo-wakaaaaaaaaaaaaaa



the big match: Netheland VS Spain

the next big match: Germany VS Uruguay

World Cup fever has struck so long ago and I've not once blogged about it, shame on me.. This world cup has been a rather scandal free kinda 'no hoo haa' world cup.. not that it's a bad thing.. some highlights this year was seeing France and Italy crash out early.. In the round of 16 had to see S. Korea and Japan leave, I always had something for the Asian nations except N.Korea.. We always watch N Korea thinking that they're interesting and all, but seriously, most of us are only watching them because we're somehow intrigued since they don't really leave their nation much.. the nations politics has somehow or rather affected them sports scene in this sense.. People are fascinated of N Korea not because of their Soccer but more because they're fascinated at N Korea being themselves there (out of their nation)..

Waka waka, 2010 is coming to an end.. I have been following as per previous years but have not been successfully following too closely because I'm still an army boy :( O well, had a great day at IKEA today :D however, I spent 1 hour waiting for a taxi at Lunchtime and not a single one appeared, tsk tsk tsk, I was so disappointed at our transport system immediately.. such a shame, no wonder we never rank that great for transport.. taxis cannot be found!!!!!!

thankfully, a great day at IKEA managed to make me feel happier by the end of the day :) I splurged so much things such as a new lamp, new book rack, new chair, new clock, new magnetic board, and many little stuff, I LOVE IKEA! :D what a great day once again, thanks caryn!

No comments: