Friday, July 16, 2010

Light bulb..

Yoo hoo :)

Just came home from my very first ever driving practical lesson! hahahaha.. so fun.. thankfully the instructor was a nice guy and he taught me patiently.. I think i did pretty well for my first lesson.. I didn't panic or whatever.. but i definitely still need more practice.. i drove like a tortoise today like forever at gear 1.. hahaha.. but it was fun.. hopefully i'll get it soon ;)

so booking in on a Monday morning was awesome! It totally feels like the week isn't gonna be as long and somehow I felt really refreshed.. I think i'm definitely gonna book in on Monday morning instead.. only problem, it's kinda far and cab fare often amounts to quite a huge sum.. poor me.. so this week I finally had a movie night with the HQ peeps..



Despicable Me was a totally cute movie.. there was so much cuteness in the show.. for most who has seen the trailer will surely remember the part where Agnes (the youngest girl) hitting her cheeks making plok plok plok noises asking if it's annoying.. damn cute!! other memorable were the phases by Agnes: 'It's so fluffy i'm gonna die! ' and Gru (the main character)'s ' Light bulb!'

The minions (the little yellow creatures) were also damn cute, squeaking and squabbling like little kids.. hilarious.. Totally overdosed with the movie cuteness, i'm giving it a 4 out of 5 :) it's funny and it gives the heart a fuzzy feeling.. a great movie for the family.. Go catch it ;)

No comments: