Saturday, July 31, 2010

girl with mutant power

This week has been a rather busy week.. tsk tsk.. but thank god i'm still alive.. i'm perpetually tired this week somehow but was still able to go for my 3rd driving lesson yesterday :)

Was walking Taisho yesterday and bumped into this really little girl who speaks in a very smart kinda tone.. She ran towards us and I was afraid Taisho would jump on her or something.. Instead, she started playing with Taisho, petting him and placing her little face beside his face.. they were having so much fun.. I was appalled! Taisho allowed her to play with him and they looked happy together.. The girl's love for dogs as she described to me was something so natural as if she's a mutant with the ability to connect with dogs or something.. it was a nice warm moment.. Amazingness..

I'm still watching X-Men the original cartoon about to catch the last episode of season 3. Just got back from ICS to try and renew my passport only to find out that I need to make a new one.. I'm slated to go to Perth for Wanwen's 21st Hollywood Birthday :) Situation, the application not sure if it'll get through.. If it's not through, then I can't buy my plane ticket yet.. damn.. hopefully, it will be very quick :X

No comments: