Saturday, August 28, 2010

YOG

After so much hype, how can I not blog about the much crazed about YOG.. ok, so it's not the Olympics but for the younger generation it probably means alot.. Singapore hosting the event is really great! It used to be: 'Let's go there for the games, now it is, let's stay for the games' cool :) so the only game that I got to go was the 5th and 6th placing soccer game between the ladies of Trinidad and Tobago VS Papua New Guinea.. Surprisingly, the game was much better then expected.. I was so surprised how determined the girls were with the sport.. I didn't expect what I saw because what I expected was lousy soccer with the girls being afraid of the ball and stuff like that, but nope, they proved to me that the future of sports will prosper.. interesting.. YOG has been great :) well done to the volunteers, the coaches and also the Athletes.. Watching that soccer game really brought back memories to me.. about the days when I used to stand on the racetrack looking up at the crowd............. should i go back to sports again?

No comments: