Friday, September 3, 2010

ouch, my knee hurts



hello, some monkeys are terrorizing our little kampong.. ok fine, not kampong but there are some monkeys causing some problems.. bet it's gonna get worse and then we'll end up in the news. yay! 1 for Lorong Pisang ;D i'm in the midst of creating my new blog.. I just wanna link it to my new email and ya, i just feel that i need a change.. hope to get it up soon..

this wk has been a mile stone wk as i navigate through the life and times of an AO.. i'm beginning to appreciate my work much better and frankly kinda gonna miss this kinda life.. and now i've created another path for myself.. hopefully thing will work out.. dad's back from the US and bought home this really ugly shirt for me, not complaining since he seldom buys such stuff for us :P hahaha.. ran a freaking 16km after 6 months of office work, my knees are killing me now, damn.. choos!

No comments: