Thursday, September 9, 2010

lions dream

Selamat Hari Raya for all my friends tomorrow ;) It's thursday and it fills like a friday, nice ;) there's AHM on sunday also.. damn.. ok anyway, i awoke this morning to a rather interesting dream.. My Dream:

I was in Myanmar, Mum was there on a biz trip, and my sisters and myself were at some wildlife park.. then all the wild lions went crazy and started attacking visitors.. eating some of the small children.. there was chaos everywhere and there was this tower.. i went up the tower to aviod the lions but it was no use as the lions chased everyone to attack and eat.. omg.. i finally found a lady police officer who helped rescue me from the danger area and i was reunited with my sisters and mum.. i kinda suspect that the dream meant something so i googled it.. guess what i found -

"To see a lion in your dream, symbolizes great strength, aggression and power. You will overcome your emotions and/or difficulties. As king of the jungle, the lion also represents royalty, leadership, pride and dominion. You have much influence over others. You may also need to exercise restraint in your own personal and social life. To dream that you are attacked by a lion, indicates that you have many obstacles to overcome. You must resist the force that is driving you to self-destruction."

o man, self destruction.. doesn't sound too good :P

No comments: