Saturday, September 11, 2010

yet anothr dream

omg.. just woke up from a scary nightmare.. i wonder why i keep getting such weird dreams.. so here goes:

I was some how with mum and elena(maid at home) and also Thea (my youngest sister).. so we ended up at some atast place that had a lot of people that was the end line of the AHM... so then i thought hey i needed to run too.. so i left towards the start line.. then realise that i forgot to bring my number tag or number chip.. then i panicked.. but no one around me seemed to care.. i told mum, she doesn't even respond.. then out of no where, Wong Lee Hom the singer appeared at a distance.. he was entering a car with 2 ladies.. i turn around and then my dad's youngest cousin appeared and my mum and elena passed her 2 big bags of bedsheets and stuff.. and then i woke up startled..

F**k.. what the hell was that.. i had a lion dream and now this i-forgot-something dream... crazy shit..

o whatever, i have been thinking about the venue to my 21st birthday and i think i'll choose temesek club :) nice place with so many things to do.. was caught between bottle tree park lake house VS temesek club + after burner.. I think temesek club seemed nicer.. it's in a more centralized area also.. now to confirm everythingy before sending out my invites.. it's gonna be great :) and i have to stop dreaming.. gonna be having lunch with B2 clique later.. time to get back to BED..

No comments: