Sunday, October 24, 2010

haze, turn out, birthday coming :)

yo, remember the stupid haze a few years back? and we're facing the same problem now.. good thing, it rained yesterday and it's raining now, which means the PSI level will be dropping.. once again we have Indonesia to thank for the haze.. all the forest burning and stuff.. annoying.. the haze is so bad you can really see it right in front of you, how gross.. hopefully it'll go away soon.. it's causing so much health problems to Singaporeans..

so i woke up late on SDC book out day, OMG, thank god I'm turned out trained! hahahah, 5 mins from admin branch ran up to bunk to super fly down and viola, done ;) hahahaha, come ot think of it, it was rather fun :P

my guys are gonna graduate soon and that's cool :) i'm happy to say that no one under me has left the course yet, how awesome.. my birthday's comin soon and I can't wait! but i'm kinda sick of preparing for it already.. the stupid people have yet to get back to me on the bill.. if they don't get back to me by end Oct (like next week!), i'm not gonna be able to use my vouchers :( arggg, it can save me 50 bucks, I think they're doing it on purpose.. how annoying.. why does the world feels like it contains so many stupid people at this point?

No comments: