Saturday, October 30, 2010

threaten

this week has been a rather interesting week.. I stand in the middle of 2 cases of threatening.. taken from dictionary.com: to threaten is to be a menace or source of danger to is it me or it's just coincidental that i'm coming across 2 cases.. being me, I don't believe that threat cases should be 1 sided.. there are many causes to why people fall into threatening others.. from financial cases to screwed up relationships, people use threats to get what they want.. although I believe that there are 2 sides to a threat, I'm not one to threaten anyone.. threatening is a uncivilized way, in my opinion, to get what you want.. Threats should only work for little children because they do not understand logic much.. o well, just came across my mind that i'm one who avoid threats or threatening.. guess I can be the welfare officer I am :)

No comments: